- 11/13/2017 :: "And the days just pass and fade away.. what will you say?" I went through the site's code today and man have things changed since I put this together back in 2004. I want to finally give it an upgrade, and hopefully I'll have it done by December 25 as a present to all of the fans. If not, you'll have to live with the old site for a little while longer! Peace be with you.
- 12/4/2016 :: The Courtyard of Lakeland is no more. We stopped by today and saw that the complex was torn down for new development. I found true love there back in 2003. You can see pictures of it in the credits. It will be missed.
- 1/1/2016 :: Happy New Year 2016! Time certainly does fly..
- 10/14/2014 :: Happy 10 Year Anniversary to MojoPin.org! I'm happy to have been able to keep this site online all of these years! It's been a pleasure reading all the fan responses. Here's to another 10!
- 12/31/2012 :: Happy New Year 2013! Mojopin.org continues to serve the fans! Thanks to everyone for all the kind words and conversation over the years. Looking forward to many more. Jeff's magic persists!
- 02/16/2012 :: Added a quote to the front page. No idea why I didn't think of that eight years ago!
- 12/28/2011 :: Mojopin.org runs on a PHP-based flat file system I wrote in 2003. I've thought about migrating to Wordpress, but I just haven't had the time.
- 10/20/2011 :: Many of the links in the "Links" section have been lost with time. I remember years ago when there was a thriving community surrounding Jeff, but somehow it doesn't feel like that anymore. We've also lost MojoRadio.
- 12/27/2010 :: The tracks listed in the 3/20/2006 entry below have obviously been offline for a while. I realized MojoRadio did not have them in the playlist anymore. I added them and a few others to Collection of Rare Tracks.
Brahms Lullaby (Rennes, France 2-13-95)
Rock Me Baby (Guitar Solo)
What Will You Say(Glastonbury Festival)
What Will You Say(Live Acoustic)
What Will You Say(Live in Frankfurt, Germany 1995)
- 07/18/2008 :: I just noticed an editing error on the Live In Chicago DVD. During the begining of Last Goodbye when Jeff is using the slide, the camera switches to a diferent view of Jeff without the slide. I guess the editor couldn't distinguish the sound of slide guitar over a chord.
- 05/15/2008 :: I sure wish I could go see Jeff playing at Sin-é. What a great musical escape that would be for me (and a lot of others!). The videos of him playing there are among my favorites.Well I hope everyone is enjoying the site. Carpe Diem!
- 07/21/2006 :: A fan sent me another rare track today of Jeff and Liz Frazier performing All Flowers In Time Bend Towards The Sun. I've read about this rare track before, and it is nice to finally have a listen. You can too! Just head over to MojoRadio, and look in the Collection of Rare Tracks. Thanks Emmett!
- 03/20/2006 :: A fan sent me a few links to some rare recordings the other day. You can listen to a few of these on MojoRadio in Collection of Rare Tracks. As far as quality and content is concerned, Jeff never ceases to amaze. Here's a list of the tracks:
Untitled Track (The Man I Am - Studio Take)
Opened Once (Instrumental)
River Of Dope
When My Love Comes Down
When The Levee Breaks (Cover)
We Could Be So Happy (Alt. Take)
Forget Her (Alt. Take)
View the list of all known unreleased songs.
- 11/17/2005 :: I was contacted today by David Browne, the author of the Jeff Buckley biography "Dream Brother." He had a few good words to say about MojoPin.org and offered to answer any questions. If you haven't read his biography on Jeff Buckley be sure to check it out.
- 08/05/2005 :: I just wanted to take and minute and send a big Thank You to all of the Jeff Buckley fans around the world who have visited, contributed information, or offered suggestions and comments. I frequently receive e-mails from Jeff's fans thanking me for the time and effort I put into MojoPin.org.
- 04/26/2005 :: It's been a while since I've had anything Buckley related worth noting here, but today I have finally ended the quest to find out exactly what type of year/model Fender Telecaster Jeff used. This previously unpublished information dates it as a 1983 Fender U.S.A. Telecaster. The serial # and other info was provided to me by the owner of the instrument Janine Nichols. Have a look at this article.
- 012/21/2004 :: In favor of getting the site online, I bypassed the QC on many of the articles and pages featured on the site. I am aware of the many typos and grammatical errors throughout and plan on correcting them as time permits. If you notice anything please contact me.
- 09/26/2004 :: A fan mailed me a 12GB archive of bootlegs from shows Jeff performed all over the world. There are some really amazing performances in this archive, some of which can be heard on Mojo Radio. Check out the Live Bootleg Recordings List for a detailed listing of tracks contained in the archive. I'm sure there are other sources on the Internet where one might obtain this collection for themselves. Good Luck!